Required as soon as possible.
37 hours per week, term time only + 10 days
Stopsley High School is an 11-16 mixed Comprehensive School and Community College situated in a quiet area on the Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire border with convenient access to Luton Airport, the M1 and main line rail links to London. This is a popular, oversubscribed school described by Ofsted in October 2014 as “a good school where students are respectful of each other and their teachers … students are polite, well-mannered and courteous.”
Stopsley High School are looking to appoint a SIMS and Data Administrator to join their Business Support Team as soon as possible.
This post is a vital role in the school. Main responsibilities include;
- administering the central recording of student assessments and target-setting, using SIMS and other software to input all the student data for the School and produce timetables, lists and reports from the packages as and when required.
- ensuring that all statistical information required by the school is provided accurately and to timescale.
- maintaining a range of administrative systems to ensure that a comprehensive support service is provided to the School
You will have demonstrable experience of the administration and use of IT for data monitoring and evaluation, record keeping, spreadsheets and databases. You will also be able to receive and give accurate information to a wide range of people inside and outside of the School.
What you'll get in return
- friendly, open and support school with a strong induction programme.
- Commitment to professional development of all colleagues
- The opportunity to be involved in cutting edge developments in the school’s teaching and learning groups
- A brand new school building that opened in January 2017 with state of the art facilities
- Childcare Vouchers enabling eligible staff to pay for childcare in a tax efficient way
Closing date: Tuesday 05 December 2017
Interviews: As soon as possible thereafter
For more information and to apply, please see our website at www.hays.co.uk/jobs/stopsley-high-school or call Brett Coventry at Hays Education on 020 3818 7041