Valentines High School is a highly successful mixed 11-19 school enjoying Leading Edge Status. In September 2011 Valentines became one of the first 100 Teaching Schools in the Country. Ofsted has judged the school to be ‘Outstanding in all categories’. Public examination results are excellent, placing Valentines in the top 100 schools for progress in the UK. We have a large and thriving sixth form, (nearly 400 students). Valentines is known for its high standards of pupil behaviour and orderly learning environment. The school is centrally located in the London Borough of Redbridge, with very good transport links to central and outer London.
36 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
We require an enthusiastic Site Assistant who can support our Caretaking team.
Our new Site Assistant will:
· Possess excellent maintenance and caretaking skills/trade knowledge;
· Have good DIY skills including painting & decorating;
· Have a good knowledge of security, health and safety;
· Have the ability to communicate well
· Will help ensure that the school retains a safe and well maintained environment
for our pupils.
We can offer:
· A friendly and welcoming school;
· Training and development opportunities;
· Flexible hours to ensure the efficient running of the school site
· The chance to make a difference to the learning environment of around 1300 pupils
from the local community.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and close knit team.
Interviews to be held on 18th October 2018