Highfield Littleport Academy, part of The Active Learning Trust wishes to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Site Manager to join us in our growing Academy. Previous school experience preferred but not essential.
As a Site Manager, you will lead and manage on all aspects of the property including upkeep, care, maintenance, health and safety and facilities management. The Site Manager will be responsible for the line management of premises staff including their recruitment, performance management and training.
Duties will include:
• Maintaining the security of the premises and its contents, including the operation of fire and burglar alarms.
• Ensuring the hydrotherapy pool is operational and safe to use with regular chemical tests.
• Be a trustworthy key holder responsible for the open and close of the site.
• Be responsible for the cleanliness of the premises, overseeing the cleaning team.
• Have specific responsibility for the carrying out and recording of regular Health and Safety Checks
Applicants will have the ability to work well under pressure, work well as a team member and be able to communicate effectively with staff, children, parents and visitors. They must maintain confidentiality at all times and be flexible and adaptable when required.
Salary: £21,166-£22,911 pa, 37 hours per week (subject to job evaluation)
How to Apply. Application forms can be downloaded from http://www.lecacademy.org. Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications – 14th October 2019 (midday)
Interview dates – 17th October 2019
Candidates called for interview please note that references will be requested once you have confirmed your attendance for interview
The Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer. We particularly welcome applications from people of all races, nationalities and ethnicities.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are conditional and subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.