Site Manager – The Rise School
40 hours per week, 09:00 – 18:00
Salary Band 4 Point 55-63 (£29, 868 – £34,996) of the Rise School General Payscale
The Rise School is seeking a motivated, organised and experienced Site Manager with excellent communication skills to fully undertake, lead and manage all premises issues to ensure our school site is maintained to a high standard at all times.
The successful candidate will have excellent up to date knowledge of health and safety procedures. They will take responsibility for the management of the school building and grounds, as well as day to day maintenance and practical caretaking tasks whilst ensuring that the school complies with all aspects of health and safety policy and procedures, so that pupils are able to learn in a safe, secure and high quality learning environment.
• To act as main key holder for the school and on call-outs.
• To ensure the school is kept clean and tidy and is conducive to learning e.g. litter picking, collection and disposal of refuse, disinfecting bins, ensuring toilets checked daily for fresh supply of disposables etc.
• To carry out regular checks and inspections of the premises, equipment and grounds keeping accurate manual records, including risk assessments, where appropriate and also electronically.
• Act as the School’s Health & Safety Co-ordinator and Fire Officer, ensuring the School’s written health & safety policies are up to date and in-line with regulations and the school’s needs, clearly communicated and available and that systems are in place to enable the identification and management of hazards and risks.
We can offer:
• High quality professional development and support
• Inclusion into the local government pension scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme offering 24 hours telephone support
• Free Perkbox subscription offering benefits of particular services at reduced costs
• Weekly staff wellbeing sessions
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Use of our onsite gym facilities
To apply please download and complete our application form and equality monitoring form from our website www.TheRiseSchool.com. Completed applications should be emailed to LindaBurn@TheRiseSchool.com.
The closing date for applications is 25th February 2019 12 noon, interviews will take place week commencing 4th March 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting including references and an enhanced DBS.