Grade 8 Scp 26
37 hours per week
Required June 2018
Brambles Primary Academy is a brand new presumption free school. We are looking to appoint a site manager who already possesses special qualities, but also one who is excited by the potential to be part of the development of our new academy.
If you are the person we seek, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
• Are excited about being part of a new academy team.
• Have an understanding of site management and can transfer these skills to a school environment.
• Have health, safety and wellbeing of the school and team as a priority to your work.
• Are well organised and able to work well both as part of a team and independently.
• Are able to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Are prepared to make a valuable contribution to our local community and school.
If you think that you may be the right candidate for this exceptional role, then I look forward to receiving your application. located on Clare Hill playing fields. The Academy opens in September 2018.
Closing Date - 9am Monday 21st May 2018
Interview Date – Thursday 24th May 2018
Please visit Brambles Primary Academy website where you can find out more about our Trust and apply for the role http://www.bramblesprimary.org.uk/