Responsible to: Head of School and Federation Business Manager
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants must demonstrate how they meet the person specification for this role
College Park School is a special school for pupils with autism and complex learning difficulties within the moderate range for children and young people between the ages of 4 and 19 years of age.
We are looking to recruit a Site Manager at College Park School to provide a comprehensive site management service to the school to ensure the environment is safe and secure for pupils, staff, parents and other users.
Working within the school team, you will be expected to demonstrate the following (Person specification):
1. Significant experience or skill in a relevant trade.
2. Experience of how the health and safety regulations apply to the school, e.g. manual handling, COSHH, Legionella etc.
3. Experience of operating electrical / mechanical systems.
4. Experience in the assessment of risk, with particular reference to children and young people with complex special educational needs and disabilities.
5. Thorough knowledge and understanding of effective security and health & safety practice within a school setting with children and young people with complex special educational needs and disabilities.
6. The ability to carry out minor repairs & maintenance and security duties as identified in the job description.
7. The ability to be systematic in keeping appropriate electronic and manual records as required.
8. The ability to develop a work routine that systematically covers all aspects of the post.
9. Commitment to the protection and safeguarding of children and young people.
10. The ability to work without supervision and to given timescales.
11. A commitment to further professional training and development.
We can offer you:
• Continuing Professional Development opportunities
• Employee assistant programme: free confidential support, information and advice for staff
• Cycle scheme
• Childcare voucher scheme
To arrange a visit please contact our HR Manager, Ms Eneyo Ilenbarenemen on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website for additional information on the Federation and to apply: www.qe2cp.westminster.sch.uk
Please submit applications to: email@example.com
Deadline: 12 noon Tuesday 19 March 2019
Interview: Friday 22 March 2019
The Federation of Westminster Special Schools are committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and therefore expect all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to receipt of a completed application form, satisfactory references and Enhanced DBS.