Location: Woburn Sands, Bedfordshire
Salary: NJC Scp 23-26 (£21,268 - £23,398 subject to NJC increase)
Contract Term: Permanent
Contract Type: Full Time (37 hours per week – all year)
Start Date: Monday 3rd September 2018
Fulbrook Middle School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, reliable and highly effective Site Manager. The role is varied with elements of building maintenance, site security, supervision of contractors and cleaning.
You will have:
· A calm and friendly approach
· DIY skills
· An awareness of Health and Safety issues.
· The physical ability to carry out manual handling tasks e.g. lifting, use of ladders/scaffold tower and moving items.
· High standards of work.
Fulbrook Middle School is a very popular, high achieving four form entry school for children aged 9-13 years with an exciting strategic plan for the future (see link below). Set in a magnificent green field site, just within the county boundary of Bedfordshire, the school is close to the exciting and vibrant city of Milton Keynes in Buckinghamshire. Our current number on role is 407.
We are a Values accredited school with outstanding results for academic subjects. However, we feel that becoming a successful member of society is more than just gaining good examination results. We have adopted 12 main values that encapsulate the spirit of our school; we encourage the children to keep these values at the forefront of their mind and thereby make decisions and choices based on these standards of behaviour.
We invite you to visit our school beforehand when you will have the opportunity to tour the school and meet Mrs Samantha Clancy, our Head teacher.
Fulbrook Middle School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children; this will be reflected throughout the recruitment process.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
How to apply.
• Click below to view the detailed Job Description and Person Specification for this role, along with the application form to be completed.
• Return your completed application form and Disclosure of Criminal Convictions form to Lin Diaby, School Business Manager by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fulbrook Strategic Plan
Application closing date: Friday 29th June 2018
Please note that interviews will be held during the week beginning 9th July 2018