We require a Site Supervisor as soon as possible to contribute to the smooth running of the school by carrying out a range of duties to the agreed quality standards, including the security and supervision of the site and related equipment, grounds maintenance and other caretaking duties including porterage, cleaning and maintenance.
The successful applicant will have experience of compliance, health and safety, grounds maintenance and premises related issues.
Please see the welcome letter and job description for further information.
We can offer:
- A school with a distinctive Christian mission, ethos and strong traditions, dating back to 1864
- The opportunity to work in a school graded as outstanding in all areas by both Ofsted and SIAMS (Church school inspection)
- A highly achieving 11-18 school with consistently excellent results at GCSE and A Level
- Fantastic pupils who are hardworking, enthusiastic and impeccably behaved
- Supportive and aspirational parents
- A dedicated, enthusiastic and highly professional staff team
- A professional working environment in which all staff are valued, listened to and able to fully use their gifts and talents.
- Excellent teaching resources and facilities, from the Grade 2* listed Chapel to brand new buildings and facilities
- Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff including fully equipped gym, swimming pool and running track
Closing date: midday on Thursday 29 October 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. In line with our safeguarding policies we are unable to accept CVs.
Please read the attached welcome letter and job description before completing the downloadable application form. Along with your application form, please also provide a letter (of no more than 2 sides, using Tahoma 11 font) outlining your experience relative to the job description and explaining what you will bring to the role.