Eden Girls’ School, Slough is a new 11-18 Academy, which opened in September 2015 and will grow to have 800 pupils. It is part of a highly successful family of schools, run by STAR Academies.
Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners founded on the principles of educational excellence, character development and community service.
Standards of behaviour, attendance and achievement are exceptionally high and teachers benefit from an innovative and comprehensive professional development programme.
Our ethos is progressive and inclusive welcoming pupils and staff of all faiths and none.
We are seeking to appoint a Site Supervisor to join our estates team.
- provide an effective caretaking service
- supervise cleaning staff, ensuring that the school is clean and well maintained
- carry out security procedures for the school and grounds
- be responsible for routine and emergency access to the school premises and grounds
- perform porter duties and DIY
- have an understanding of the main Health & Safety Regulations
- work within school’s policies and procedures, be organised, professional, demonstrate initiative and be able to liaise with external services and colleagues.
You will find a school that:
- is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure Islamic environment’
- has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
- has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
- is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
Closing date: Wednesday 14th November 2018
Interviews: Monday 19th November 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure and Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions.