Haydon is a large, friendly and creative school in North West London. We have been judged as outstanding by OFSTED. We are looking for a Site Techician to thrive in our supportive environment.
This is an all year round post. The post holder is required to work 37 hours per week between 7.00am and 11pm Monday to Saturday and between 7.00am and 6pm on Sunday (shift work Monday to Sunday with two consecutive days for holiday).
To ensure that the school site is safe, secure and ready for use throughout its opening times, delivering an excellent environment for teaching and learning for our students and staff.
To maintain the site, its buildings, grounds, gardens, assets, furniture and equipment as directed in order to ensure a well maintained and secure environment.
- Take the lead on one or more areas of the site team’s responsibilities and become the main point of contact or expert on that area, identifying and undertaking any required CPD as a result
- Communicate effectively with professionalism and respect, forming excellent working relationships with all stakeholders
- Be expected to use initiative, proactively identifying issues requiring resolution rather than awaiting requests/instructions
- Have flexibility to adapt to changing school priorities
- Be prepared to develop new skills and working methods in order to effectively respond to changing school needs
- Be required to be flexible with your working hours, in conjunction with the rest of the Site Team to meet the school needs
- Have excellent attention to detail and high standards
- Participate in development and training opportunities
At Haydon School we really value people who work well in a team, are solution focused self-starters, enthusiastic and flexible.
Please click on the ‘apply’ button below to complete the application form for this role.
To find out why we’re so proud of Haydon School, visit our website now: www.haydonschool.com or check us out on twitter @HaydonSchool
Haydon School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment.