We have a large and successful Post 16 provision with over 300 pupils studying either A levels or Vocational level 2 and 3 courses and GCSEs.
Last year we had the highest number of A*-B grades in a Coventry state school and we have excellent rates of progression to universities, apprenticeships and employment.
We are looking to appoint a Sixth Form Administrator to provide excellent and effective administrative support to the Head of Post Sixteen Studies.
We are looking for someone who: • Has exceptional communication and organisational skills.
• Has excellent administration skills and can prioritise workloads.
• Is flexible and can adapt to changing situations.
• Has a calm and confident approach with students, staff and outside agencies
• Has a good knowledge and understanding of ICT and software packages.
• Preferable – Experience of SIMS
The post offers excellent conditions of service and the opportunity to join a committed, forward- thinking team of support staff.