Sixth Form Officer – The Rise School Sixth Form, West Thames College
37.5 hours per week, 08:30 – 16:30, 42 weeks per annum
Salary Band 4 Point 55-60 £25,556.89 – £28,217.35 Actual of the Rise School General Payscale
- Do you want high quality professional development and support?
- Do you want to work with highly supportive colleagues who share your values and ethos?
- Do you want to work in an organisation that supports career progression and has opportunities beyond your own school?
The Rise School is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated, organised and flexible individual with excellent interpersonal skills, to provide administrative support to The Rise’s brand new Sixth Form provision in partnership with West Thames College.
You will need to be able to provide confidential management and high quality administrative support for the day-to-day operation and strategic planning for the Sixth Form. You will be supporting the Head of Sixth Form, whilst ensuring a welcoming and supportive atmosphere for a variety of stakeholders such as school and college staff, parents, pupils and visitors.
We can offer:
- High quality professional development and support
- Inclusion into the local government pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme offering 24 hours telephone support
- Free Perkbox subscription offering benefits of particular services at reduced costs
- Weekly staff wellbeing sessions
- Childcare voucher scheme
To apply please download and complete our application form and equality monitoring form from our website www.TheRiseSchool.com. Completed applications should be emailed to LindaBurn@TheRiseSchool.com.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 23rd April 2019 12 noon, interviews will take place week commencing 29th April and 6th May 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting including references and an enhanced DBS.