We are currently seeking a skilled teaching assistant to work in a Special Needs School in South Manchester which caters for pupils with severe learning disabilities from ages 11-16.
The schools aims to provide an inclusive and vibrant environment and adopt, for many students, a sensory approach to learning. Experience working within an SEN school or with children/young people with severe learning disabilities of some sort is essential for this SLD Teaching Assistant role.
The right person will be dedicated and supportive, an excellent communicator, and passionate about working with students with SEN. A positive, professional and person–centred approach is essential.
This is a full-time role set to commence as soon as possible and with a view to continuing until Easter at the earliest but likely until the end of the academic year.
As well as being part of this schools community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly via PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated SEN consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Access to £350+ worth of free CPD such as Team Teach, Moving & Handling, Autism Awareness, SEND code of practise
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events in your local area with complimentary food and drink