SOCIAL SCIENCE TEACHER (A-Level) MPS
FULL TIME (0.8 negotiable)
Required for January 2020
We are seeking a dedicated, dynamic and inspirational professional who has a real passion for social sciences. We are seeking to appoint someone who can teach psychology and sociology with the ability to teach politics an advantage.
This post will suit a newly qualified or experienced teacher with the talents and skills to enable our students to excel.
All our staff are valued, listened to, mentored, challenged and given opportunities to develop. As a Teaching School we offer excellent teacher training and high-quality professional development.
• ‘Outstanding’ graded selective secondary school
• The chance to teach exceptional students aged 11-19
• Talented and supportive colleagues
• Excellent NQT and induction package
• Fantastic opportunities to develop and grow
• Evidence- informed practice, a commitment to subject knowledge development and a commitment to promote staff wellbeing
• Close to bus & train links or staff car parking
• A flourishing sixth form of 400+ in new £4m state of the art buildings
Applicants are welcome to visit the school or telephone if they have any questions. Please complete an application form
Closing date: 21 October 2019
St Joseph's College is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants for these posts will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.