SWCS YMCA of HK Christian School (SWYHKCS) is a private primary school established in September 2013. Our school’s vision and mission is to nurture students in a child-friendly and Christian environment, and to encourage students to care for others, act with integrity and enjoy learning. We have around 50% international students from different countries, offering a dynamic international environment for our students. Our students benefit from a unique school-designed curriculum which incorporates elements of the UK and HK curriculum.
Applications are invited from caring, qualified and experienced teachers who are supportive of the SWYHKCS Vision, Mission and Christian ethos. The school is looking for good team players with a proven track record and a willingness to contribute to the development of the school and promote the Christian faith in the school.
- Native or near native Spanish speaker.
- Possess a Bachelor of Education, PGDE/PGCE; or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years related working experience in Primary education;
- Possess experiences in teaching British National Curriculum;
Terms & Conditions of Overseas Employment**
- Two-year Initial Contract
- Government Master Pay Scale*
- Return Air-fare Allowance
- Medical Benefits
- Housing Allowance
Please send a cover letter and full resume with email addresses and phone numbers of two referees, one of whom should be your current employer, to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2nd February, 2018. Please indicate the position that you are applying for in your cover letter.
Short-listed candidates will be interviewed in London during the week 12th to 15th March, 2018.
* The pay scale is based on the Master Pay Scale of the HKSAR government. For details, please refer to
** Teachers who require a work visa will be employed on an overseas contract.