KFS Primary section are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed SENCO, who is capable of initiating and developing effective strategies to enable our pupils to achieve their full potential. This is a new and challenging position to lead a team of staff who want the best for their learners.
The preferred candidate will be a qualified and experienced SENCO from a large setting with a 'can do' attitude and excellent communication skills when working with all stakeholders especially parents.
We are looking for an SENCO who is:
· An outstanding teacher, with a range of experience working with children.
· Self-motivated with a clear vision of excellent practice.
· An awareness of the complications of students who have English as an additional language in many cases.
· A strong team leader who is committed to providing the highest standards of provision for SEND pupils.
· Experienced in rigorous tracking, monitoring and reporting of children’s progress.
· An excellent communicator, with a strong commitment to working in partnership with parents, teachers and the community.
We are interested in employing outstanding teachers who have recognized teaching qualifications and experience. Although the openings are for all nationalities, preference will be given to candidates from USA, Australia, UK, Ireland, and New Zealand.
Salary and Allowances:
- Basic salary: based on the school salary scale and the years’ experience.
- Transportation Allowance: school transport or Transport Allowance equal to 10% of monthly basic salary.
- Housing Allowance: Furnished School Housing or monthly rent allowance equal to three monthly basic salaries split over 12 months.
- Shipment Allowance: US$400 at first time joining and final exit.
- Children's Fees Discount: 75% of school tuition fees at KFS for two children.
- Medical Insurance: For employee, spouse & four children under 18 years of age and who is .
- End of Service Gratuity: According to Saudi Labor Laws.
- End of Year paid vacation: not less than 45 days (maybe we should say full paid accumulative summer leave).
- Annual Air Ticket: for employee, spouse, and two children under 18 years of age.
- Renewable Contract.
- Applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted by email
- Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (School website www.kfs.sch.sa). Applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted by email.
- Preference given to applications on TES through the online application form.
- We are a safer recruitment school.
- All offers’ subject to satisfactory references and relevant pre-employment checks.
- All offers are subject to satisfactory references, work history and relevant police checks.