Aldar Academies are seeking an outstanding Special Education Needs Teacher for Al Rayana Charter School commencing August 2020-2021.
The school provides high quality education and follows the American Common Core Curriculum (Massachusetts).The successful candidate will be able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
Qualification and Requirement:
• Bachelor Degree in Special Education or Bachelor’s degree in Equivalent Field with PGCE or other teacher qualification.
• Experience of a American Curriculum would be advantageous
• 2 years of experience in SEN
• Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
• Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
• A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
• Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
• A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
• A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
• Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
• Tax Free Salary
• Fully furnished accommodation (if applicable)
• Medical insurance and Air Fare (if applicable)
• Opportunity to work within a team of supportive and creative colleagues
• Excellent professional development and guidance