Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Special Education Needs Teacher / SEND Teacher to work in an outstanding primary school in North West London. The school has a dedicated provision on site for students who have special educational needs, mainly autism. The successful Special Education Needs Teacher / SEN Teacher will work in a specialist unit attached to the primary school, with no more than 18 students at a time. This full time, long term position begins in January 2018 and continues until the end of the academic year.
About the Role
· Special Education Needs Teacher / SEND Teacher
· Experience working with Autism essential
· Full time, long term position until the end of the academic year
· Up to £37,600 dependent on experience
· January 2018 start
About the School
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Three form entry
· Provision for children with special educational needs onsite
· Nursery attached to the school
· Fully inclusive
· Well resourced
· Strong public transport links
· Lots of parental support
In order to be considered for this role, the Special Education Needs Teacher / SEND Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven experience working within the UK curriculum
· SEND experience
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· NQT’s and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GMA39254.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.