Are you an Outstanding Middle or Senior Leader? If so, we have a unique opportunity for a career minded teacher to join a fast developing school.
As the education arm of Qatar Petroleum, we are searching for an outstanding middle/senior leader who is eager to work for a company who are world leaders in the Oil and Gas Industry. Our mission is to inspire and empower our children for a great future, through an innovative and globally relevant education.
The school is internationally focused and is at the centre of our Dukhan community, educating approximately 1300 children from 3 to 18 years of age, and representing over 30 different nationalities. The school is well equipped to support excellent teaching and learning opportunities. We are delivering an innovative and globally relevant curriculum, which has the adapted English National Curriculum at its heart. We have personalised this to meet the needs of our international cohort which, along with our own Competence Framework, ensures that our learners are inspired and empowered for a great future.
We are seeking an excellent Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator. The ideal candidate will:
Have experience of outstanding teaching in both the UK system and preferably also in an International system;
- Have SEN teaching and leadership experience in the Primary and Secondary School,
- Have experience of Safeguarding;
- Have experience of effective behaviour management strategies;
- Have demonstrated how to assess students with SEN and provide appropriate intervention;
- Have experience of working with EAL children at the early stages of language acquisition, and be able to support the students and their teachers to ensure rapid English language acquisition;
- Provide critical analysis of the progress, intervention and achievement for all children with Special Educational Needs;
- Lead on professional development of staff to increase their effectiveness in responding to children with SEN and those children who are at the early stages of English language development;
- Ensure the students are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment;
In return for your passion in ensuring a dynamic and high quality education, successful candidates will be employed by Qatar Petroleum. You will enjoy the full benefits of working for the corporation, including generous tax-free salaries, free accommodation and utilities, interest free car loan, education assistance for up to four children, medical cover, airfares, paid school holidays and excellent sporting and leisure facilities.
Initial telephone/skype interviews will commence on the 22nd of January 2018. Thereafter, face-to-face interviews will take place in London between the 9th and 19th of February 2018.
If you would like to join our team and make a real difference to the education of our children, please apply immediately with a one page letter of application, a full CV and a recent photograph, to: QP.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply immediately with a one page letter of application, a full CV and a recent photograph, and should include the following information for VISA purposes.
1) Date of birth 2) Marital status 3) Your Nationality 4) No of dependents 5) If applicable the Nationality of your Wife/Husband/ Nationality of your children 6) QTS Status
Please send your letter of application, your CV and a recent photograph to QP.email@example.com
For further information please call Penny Kontopyrghou on +44 (0)20 7259 8771 or +447595 968 600.
Applications will be reviewed immediately and short listed applicants will be contacted once applications have been reviewed.
Phone and Skype Interviews will be held for suitable applicants and interviews are scheduled to be held in London.