ABC Teachers, part of TES, are currently recruiting for a passionate SEN Teaching Assistant for a school we are partnered with based in South Birmingham. This is a lovely Special Educational Needs school, looking for a caring and knowledgeable individual who can build a strong rapport with both students and staff, having recent experience working with children with learning difficulties.
About the role:
• Working one to one and in small groups with students who have additional needs
• ASD, Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) issues, and various related difficulties.
• Position to commence as soon as possible
• Full Time role on an ongoing basis
About the school:
• Students here are between the ages of 11 and 19
• The school caters for pupils with a broad range of SEN, these mainly being SEMH and ASD.
• Positive and supportive working environment, with a range of brilliant facilities.
• Hold a Teaching Assistant qualification or similar (not essential but will benefit your application)
• Have proven experience assisting young people with Special Educational Needs, and confident in your abilities.
• Eligible to work in the UK (must hold a valid visa)
• Be able to provide valid references for your work with children
• Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools and will help you achieve your best
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES
• Free CPD workshops
Candidates will be required to attend a face to face interview to register; we will need to gain two references either academic or professional and hold an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you).
If you register with ABC Teachers, we are so confident about getting you work; we will run you a brand new DBS disclosure and will FULLY REFUND YOU ONCE YOU WORK FOR ONE DAY THROUGH OURSELVES.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Beth Crowther on 01543 410 500, email your CV to email@example.com or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS