Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant / SEN TA to join a ‘Good’ four form entry school in Brent (NW9). The Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant / SEN TA will be required to support a blind student in Year 2. The successful candidate will need to have the ability to use braille and use a brailler. This is a full time maternity contract through to the end of the academic year as a minimum.
About the Role
· Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant / SEN TA
· Supporting a blind student in Year 2
· To start as soon as possible covering maternity
· Rate from £80 to 100 per day (depending on experience)
About the School
· ‘Good’ Ofsted
· Four form entry
· ASD unit attached
· Friendly and welcome staff
· Forward thinking and inclusive
· Community primary school
· Large staff car park available
In order to be considered for this role, the Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant / SEN TA will need to meet the following criteria:
· At least 6 weeks’ experience working in a UK primary school
· Must have the ability to use braille and a brailler
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXT40866A.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.