Specialist Maths Teacher
Full Time or Part Time
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic Maths Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference?
If you are a primary school teacher, would you like to just teach Mathematics in a primary school?
Would you like to make the transition from teaching Mathematics at secondary school to teaching Mathematics at primary school?
We are looking to appoint a passionate, dynamic and inspirational Maths Teacher who has excellent subject knowledge to join our Key Stage 2 Team and help to raise attainment for our pupils.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Mathematics teacher, who displays a genuine passion for teaching. You will be able to plan, prepare and deliver effective lessons that keep pupils engaged in Mathematics.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have excellent subject knowledge and a track record of improving outcomes in Mathematics
- Work well as part of a team, as well as being self-motivated and able to work independently
- Have the ability to enthuse and engage children in purposeful learning experiences
- Be passionate about the children’s learning and welfare
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
Oriel Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Full DBS disclosure is required for this position.
Completed application form should be returned to Debbie Jackson, Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12pm on Thursday 19th February 2018
Interviews: 27th February 2018