- Full Time - Term Time + 4 weeks of school holidays for PD & reporting - 2020 school year
- Commencing January 2020
- $68,036 to $93,032 (pro rata) gross per annum plus Super
- School Based
About the organisation
Brisbane Catholic Education is a learning community of over 140 schools. We aim to provide quality teaching and learning outcomes for Prep to Year 12 students.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School has been providing quality, Catholic education for the Maryborough District for over 150 years. We are a parish School and as such, we are committed to providing quality, inclusive education in the Catholic tradition. St Mary's is co-educational with an approximate enrolment of 320 students.
Visit our school website here
About the role
In this role you will contribute to the high quality learning and teaching in our school by providing a collaborative and consultative speech pathology service, responsive to the school context and with a student specific focus which complements the speech pathology services provided by our School Service Centres.
- Develop, implement and evaluate speech pathology services to promote student communication, learning and well-being outcomes
- Optimise the quality of service outcomes in partnership with the school community
- Maintain standards of practice and competencies consistent with Speech Pathology Australia and BCE policies and guidelines>
Qualifications & Registration
- Speech Pathology qualifications
- Blue Card or QCT registration
Skills & Experience
- Clinical competence in differential diagnosis and intervention for children/adolescents with communication difficulties and the capacity to effectively apply this knowledge and expertise within the educational or other organisational contexts.
- Experience working within educational environments
- Experience working collaboratively in interdisciplinary teams
- Problem solving skills
- Communication and networking skills
- A welcoming, collegial and flexible working environment
- Competitive salaries benchmarked to industry standards
- Salary packaging and salary sacrificing options
- The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students
Please submit your application online summarising your suitability for the role and demonstrate how your skills, knowledge and attributes will enable you to deliver the key results (refer to the Role Description) areas and perform the role successfully.
Contact Person: Bob Grant
Contact Telephone Number: 07 4121 5705
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 15 December 2019
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window
Role Description - Speech Pathologist - School Based Opens in new window