We are actively seeking to recruit a confident and highly motivated sport graduate who is seeking a new challenge. We are looking for a sport graduate to take on the role of a cover supervisor within a Pupil Referral Unit in the Boston area on a supply basis – A PRU provides education to pupils that have been excluded, are sick or unable to attend mainstream school for whatever reason.
This exciting opportunity is an excellent way for a sport graduate to start a career within education. The PRU are looking to appoint a sport graduate to take on the role as a cover supervisor. As a cover supervisor, the sport graduate will be expected to cover a variety of subjects across KS3 and KS4 whilst managing the behaviour of the students in the classroom according to the school policy.
The ideal sport graduate will:
- Have recent experience working with children aged 11 – 16
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have the ability to motivate others and de-escalate difficult situations
- Hold a BA (honours) or equivalent
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Learning Support Assistant, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Free access to ongoing CPD courses
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
This position can be extremely challenging but highly rewarding engaging with vulnerable young people, families and other agencies to help them develop and achieve. To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.