This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to develop their career in an organisation that delivers the highest possible standards in the breadth and quality of its sporting provision. Indeed, nothing gives you greater pleasure than knowing you’re playing your part to help others reach their goals.
The successful candidate will contribute towards the ongoing successful development of the School’s Swimming Academy and Sporting Academy. The role is responsible for ensuring the School’s sports facilities are utilised as much as possible for both internal and external users. Leading a team of Swimming teachers in offering a range of classes from parent and baby right through to swimming clubs and adult lessons.
The successful candidate must have:
- at least 3 years’ experience working as a swim teacher or swimming co-ordinator with children at all abilities.
- an understanding of sporting / facility health and safety regulations.
- strong planning, organisation and problem-solving skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
- proven administrative and IT skills ie: Microsoft, bespoke databases
- excellent customer service skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships.
- evidence of organisational and supervisory skills.
- some exposure to marketing and sales would be an advantage.
This position is a permanent, full time role working all year round. There will be the requirement for flexibility in working hours to suit operational requirements.
Further details and a full application pack including the job description can be obtained from www.shrewsbury.org.uk/page/sports-academy-co-ordinator alternatively, telephone: 01743 280 834 or email: email@example.com
Closing date for completed application forms is 12pm (noon), Monday 13 August 2018. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 15 August 2018
Applicants will undergo thorough child protection screening including checks with the Disclosure & Barring Service