Salary: Scale 4-6 (£20,667 – £27.342) Subject to pro-rata
Contract: Fixed Term/permanent options.
Henry Green Primary School has an exciting opportunity to be part of our dynamic and hardworking team. The Governors and Headteacher are seeking to appoint a passionate, highly motivated and high quality sports coach.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of national curriculum PE across the whole school. You will also co-ordinate a range of extra-curricular activities at lunchtimes, playtimes and after school. The role includes taking the lead on competitive sporting activities including selecting and coaching teams and attending off-site competitions
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- That they are an excellent practitioner
- A positive attitude
- A working knowledge of the PE National Curriculum
- High expectations of children at all times
- A commitment to working within a team
- A commitment to raising standards
- A awareness of what an effective classroom looks like
- An understanding of what different types of learners, including those that have SEND and English as an additional language
- Enthusiasm,initiative, flexibility and a committed approach.
- The commitment to working in partnership with parents, governors and the wider community
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A willingness and commitment to be trained (if required)
- Be willing to contribute to school life outside of the classroom.
We will offer you:
· The opportunity to work in a supportive, friendly and welcoming environment.
· Excellent opportunities for professional development
· Continuous professional learning, development and improvement.
· The opportunity to contribute to raising standards for all our pupils.
· A supportive leadership team and Governing body.
Visits to the school are actively encouraged. Please contact the school office on 0208 270 4466 to arrange a visit, or by email: email@example.com.
For an application form please contact the School Business Manager Krystal Britton by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. All completed forms should be returned to the school address as above. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: Friday 15th June 2018
Interviews: Week commencing: Monday 18th June 2018
Henry Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks including enhanced DBS checks. Applicants will be required to complete a ‘Disqualification by Association’ Applicant Declaration as part of the safeguarding procedure.