Full time - 36 hours per week
Term time only - 39 weeks
Level 5 £19,439 - £23,863
Start Date: As soon as possible
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a primary school just rated as OUTSTANDING by Ofsted. Montem is a warm and vibrant multi-cultural primary school based in Slough.
Montem Academy is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic professional, who has high expectations of themselves and their pupils, and is committed to improving the lives of our children.
Our partnership with The Park Federation Academy Trust means there are a host of professional development opportunities that will further your own skills, knowledge and expertise.
We are looking for an individual who:
• Has experience of supporting young people.
• Will be proactive, positive, calm and flexible.
• Has high expectations of yourself and the children you work with.
• Has excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Will be committed to working as part of a team.
• Will be resilient and have a good sense of humour.
For the right candidate, we will offer
• Extensive support and CPD;
• The opportunity to work with other professional colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust;
• A welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff team;
• An ambitious and dynamic Senior leadership Team;
• A dedicated Governing Body;
• Supportive parents and children who are keen to learn;
• Free Benenden Healthcare
We warmly welcome candidates coming to visit the school prior to application.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 18th April 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.