ABC Teachers, part of TES, have a demand for Cover Supervisors within Worcester schools for September 2018 and onwards. Our partnered schools are seeking enthusiastic individuals wanting to start their career as a teacher and obtain paid experience.
What is a Cover Supervisor?
- Covering a class of secondary aged students in the absence of the teacher
- Delivering work set by the teacher
- Managing behaviour and keeping students on task
- Safeguarding the class that you have been made responsible for
What is the school looking for?
- Enthusiastic and organised individuals with at least 20 days experience working with groups of children
- Sports coach/ dance teacher/ youth work/ church school/ Camp America etc background
- Reliability and flexibility to cover a variety of lessons
- People with a strong desire to work in education
What does ABC Teachers offer?
- Competitive rates of pay from £60 per day
- Access to classroom-based roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
- Boost your career by transferring your skills into the classroom and building upon them
- Work exclusively with your dedicated consultant who has a strong knowledge of the schools and their requirements
What are the initial requirements?
- Eligibility to work in the UK (must hold a valid visa)
- Be able to provide valid references for your work with children
- Hold or be willing to complete a DBS/police check
- Face-to-face registration with myself to complete safeguarding documentation
If you are interested in this position, please contact Charnice today on 0121 274 0345 or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We have jobs similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.