ABC Teachers are recruiting for Sports Coaches/ Dance Teachers to work as Cover Supervisors in various secondary schools across Leicestershire.
What is a cover supervisor?
The role of a cover supervisor is different every day; you will be given preset lesson plans and will have to deliver those to a class of 20-30 students. The subjects you can cover will also vary from day to day, one day it could be PE all day, the next it could be science, maths and history! You will not be expected to plan any lessons. How often you work is up to you, all of our current cover supervisors are working everyday they are free.
So what are we looking for?
• Sports coaches of any sport with experience being in control of groups of children of any age.
• Dance coaches or drama coaches with 20 days worth of experience in control of groups of children of any age.
• Sports graduates with experience of being in control of groups of children of any age.
• Camp America workers who have experience within the last 3 years.
• ANY work with children of any age that we can reference.
Why ABC Teachers?
· FREE Registration
· FREE DBS
· Competitive Daily Pay – One of the best, if not the best around!
· *Guaranteed Pay to help you earn even if we don’t find you work
· Online Timesheets completed direct with the School so you don’t need to worry about having them signed at the end of each assignment
· Local day-to-day, short term and longer term placements to match your availability
· A variety of teaching roles including full class teacher, PPA Cover, Booster groups and intervention work
· Flexibility to work on the days you choose
· Exclusivity agreements with many local Schools
· Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
· An REC ‘Gold Standard’ Agency which offers outstanding compliance and safeguarding
If you are interested in this position, please contact Sally Davison today on 01509 608 017 or 'Apply now' to submit your details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.