ABC Teachers are urgently recruiting for Cover supervisors for secondary schools based in Loughborough to work in various secondary schools starting immediately. Please call Sally on 01509 608017
What are we looking for?
• Sports coaches who have worked with large groups of children.
• Reliable and professional individuals who want to work in schools.
• Confident and flexible individuals.
• Individuals who want to work frequently and consistently local to home.
What is expected?
As a cover supervisor, you will be expected to pick up lesson plans and deliver pre-set work to a class of children ranging from year 7 to year 11 classes across all subjects. As long as you are a confident and reliable person, ABC Teachers are looking for you to work in schools across a range of south Leicestershire locations. You could be working in secondary schools in Loughborough and surrounding areas. Where you work will be entirely up to you, as we focus on what you want and when you want to work. You will be supported in your new role, and will be given every opportunity to work as frequently as you want.
Why ABC Teachers?
• Competitive Daily Pay – One of the best, if not the best around!
• *Guaranteed Pay to help you earn even if we don’t find you work
• Online Timesheets completed direct with the School so you don’t need to worry about having them signed at the end of each assignment
• Local day-to-day, short term and longer term placements to match your availability
• A variety of teaching roles including full class teacher, PPA Cover, Booster groups and intervention work
• Flexibility to work on the days you choose
• Exclusivity agreements with many local Schools
• Job vacancies exclusive to our agency
• An REC ‘Gold Standard’ Agency which offers outstanding compliance and safeguarding
• We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
• About ABC Teachers:
• ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
• We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
• ABC Teachers are REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates’ pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school (subject to qualifying criteria).
• Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
• Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Degree qualified (preferred but not essential) and recent experience working in sole charge of groups of children (within the last 3 years).
• Working with ABC Teachers:
• As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• • Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• • Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• • Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
• • Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• • FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370
• • Uncapped referral bonus scheme (subject to T&C)
• We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
• Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
• Twitter: @ABCteachersTES
• Facebook: https://en-gb.facebook.com/ABCTEACHERS
• How to apply
• If you are interested in this position, then please contact Sally on 01509 608017 or submit your details.