We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate Sports Instructor to assist the Head of Junior Girls PE. The successful candidate will play a significant role in the coaching of sport in the School. You will work closely with the PE Department assisting with PE lessons, games, swimming lessons, administration, co-curricular clubs, fixtures and coaching across a number of different sporting activities.
This is a term time post working within our Junior Girls’ School, working Monday to Friday during term-time.
To be successful in this role, you must be:-
• Knowledgeable about Sports/Physical Education and wish to share that passion with our students.
• A level 2 Swimming Instructor.
• Experienced through working in a similar role.
• Capable of developing a coaching strategy in line with best practice of the sport in question.
• Patient, with the ability to inspire confidence and respect.
• Able to build excellent working relationships with students and colleagues.
• Engaged with the School's ethos, thinking creatively and reflectively within an open, honest and hardworking team.
In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.
To apply, please download an application form from our website. Please post completed forms to the following address:-
Claires Court Schools Ltd
1 College Avenue
Alternatively, completed forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (no agencies, please).
Applications must be received by Midday on Tuesday 23 April 2019. Please apply early as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint prior to the closing date.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but may be submitted as additional supporting documentation