Our client is a K-12 Independent, non-denominational school, located in Sydney’s Illawarra Region. This school strives for academic and creative excellence, while also nurturing the moral and social development of its students.
About the Role:
• Year 3-6 and Year 9-10 STEM Teacher
• Part-time role (0.4FTE) working 2 days
• Role commencing 24th January 2020
• 12 month contract - possibility of becoming permanent
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Experience in teaching the NSW curriculum and syllabus
• We welcome candidates from all educational sectors to express interest or enquire
• Respect for and ability to work with our ethos & values
• The ability to adapt to modern teaching methods and technologies including video conferencing and online learning management systems
• Current Working with Children Clearance (WCCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Amelia, quoting job reference #WEB2001-542071AM – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #WEB2001-542071SD – Sarah.Devereux@smartteachers.co.uk
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).