STRATEGIC LEAD OF MATHEMATICS
Leadership Spine L4 to L8 from April 2019
● Do you want to work in an outstanding Teaching School with a national reputation for excellence?
● Are you an exceptional, innovative and inspirational teacher?
● Do you have the infectious enthusiasm to lead the team responsible for lighting the fire of Mathematics learning in all our students?
● Are you ambitious for yourself, your team and the students you are responsible for?
If you can answer yes to these questions you may be the person we are looking for to become our Strategic Leader of Maths.
You will lead the Mathematics Faculty in preparing our learners for an ever changing world. The successful candidate will:
● be a charismatic, solution focused and inspirational leader with a proven track record of raising standards.
● have excellent interpersonal skills and able to network and communicate effectively
● demonstrate excellent subject knowledge and be an outstanding practitioner able to teach mathematics across all key stages and the full ability range.
● have the ability to develop mathematics across the school in order to continue in our drive to raise standards of achievement, attainment and secure outstanding progress for all students.
This is a real opportunity to lead ongoing developments in a very successful department which is committed to continuous improvement through teamwork.
For further details please visit our website: www.hccs.info. N.B. Applications will only be accepted on the school’s application form.
Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School & Sixth Form College is an equal opportunities employer and the Academy is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
To arrange an informal discussion or to visit the school please contact Sarah Bradney, HR Manager.