Student Support Officer
37 hours per week (8.30-4.30 Monday – Thursday 8.30-4.00 Friday)
Term time only + training days
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our outstanding school as Student Support Officer for the Sixth Form.
We are a highly successful 11-18 mixed Academy Trust and are looking to recruit a committed professional to contribute to raising attainment in the Sixth Form by delivering a robust but caring support system in line with Rossett’s inclusion policy.
Our key objective is ‘success for everyone’ and we are proud of our excellent local reputation. We are looking for someone to enhance our Sixth Form team as we move forward, building on the school’s ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted judgement (2010).
Working closely with senior leaders in the school, this is a key role within the support staff organisation and the successful candidate will:
· be a qualified professional, committed to their own professional development
· have the ability to relate to young people
· have experience of working with a range of stakeholders
· have a good level of computer literacy as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
· be flexible and work to meet the best interests of the school and our students
· be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
We believe it is important to provide an education for all, acknowledging that the society in which we live is enriched by diversity. We strive to recognise and celebrate the diversity within our school community where everyone is equally valued and treats one another with respect and fairness.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
For full details of this vacancy please visit our website at www.rossettschool.co.uk
Closing date: 9am Monday 16 July 2018