We are seeking a Subject Leader – Business Studies to provide leadership and direction for the department and ensure that it is managed and organised to meet the aims and objectives of the subject and faculty whilst also taking responsibility for securing high standards of teaching and learning and playing a major role in the development of school policy and practice.
We would like you to have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• A passion for Business Studies and a desire to inspire students
• Experience of teaching Business Studies up to KS5
• A record of outstanding classroom practice
• Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate effective communication with a range of stakeholders
• Strong leadership and organisational skills
• An innovative approach
• The ability to show initiative, to multi-task and develop existing skills
• Evidence of continued professional development
We can offer:
• A positive working environment within an Outstanding, ‘World Class’ school setting
• The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
• The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
• Exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust and across the Teaching School Alliance
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
How to make an application:
• The full job description and an application form can be downloaded from this website
• Applications to be sent to Manisha Patel, HR Administrator at email@example.com by 10am on 23rd April 2019.
• Please include a covering letter and completed application form with the contact details of two referees.
• Interviews will take place on 25th or 26th April 2019