Teddington School is a very successful, heavily oversubscribed community comprehensive school, located in pleasant surroundings in Teddington, on the banks of the River Thames. This is an exciting time in the school’s development as we lead and become part of our Multi Academy Trust. We are looking for colleagues to join us who have a passionate commitment to an inclusive education that meets the needs of all students. Under the leadership of our Executive Headteacher, John Wilkinson, we have a clear moral purpose to provide a high quality learning experience for the students and families of our local community. We moved into our state of the art building in 2010 and opened our new Sixth Form in September 2014 in its own new building in front of the school. Our good fortune, in terms of resources and location, ensures that we use the facilities to maximise the outcomes and experience for all learners and staff colleagues.
We are seeking a candidate who:
· aspires to be an innovative, outstanding practitioner
· would embrace the range of opportunities to participate in high quality staff development opportunities with a clear sense of purpose
· has the commitment to embrace our continued efforts to improve the school for the benefit of students, families and staff
· is keen to participate in aspects of wider school life
· is keen to teach all key stages, including key stage 5
‘The school’s senior leaders and governors are totally committed to improving the school. Their passion and determination have brought about significant improvements in teaching, achievement, attendance and behaviour.’
Ofsted March 2014
Please click here if you'd like to visit our website. Thank you.