Subject Leader of Physics
Westfield School is seeking to appoint a Subject leader of Physics. We are happy to receive applications from teachers and leaders with varying degrees of experience but above all require someone with the expertise, passion and drive to work with the Faculty Leader for Science to transform outcomes for our students.
We are seeking someone who is passionate about engaging all our students in this subject and committed to leading the planning and delivery of outstanding lessons within an inspirational curriculum.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a creative, motivational and effective classroom practitioner with a track record of excellent outcomes for students.
• Be able to inspire, challenge and motivate young people and colleagues alike.
• Be reflective and analytical about their own classroom practice and be able to widen this ability to quality assure the subject area.
• Be able to analyse performance data and devise strategy to further improve outcomes.
• Be robust and determined in maintaining standards within the faculty and wider school.
• Be engaged in all aspects of the thriving Science Faculty.
How to apply
Please note further details and an application form are available on our website:
Closing date for applications: 21st March 2019
Interviews to be held: W/c 25th March 2019
We always encourage prospective applicants to visit the school in advance of application. This can be arranged by contacting Julie Wilson, PA to the Head of School on 0114 248 5221 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org