Is your dream job about passing on your own skills and knowledge to young people giving them a chance of having a computing career?
We are looking for a great teacher of computing to become our subject leader and to contribute to bringing real world ideas into the classroom through the use of computing/technology.
Caludon Castle is a high performing school, consistently over-subscribed with a desire to continuously improve. This opportunity is suitable for a very able, ambitious practitioner, fairly new to teaching, or an experienced subject leader looking to work in a school that is passionate about creating an inclusive learning environment that ensures progress for all.
Whilst we work hard for the benefit of our students, we also value and recognise the contributions of our staff. Ideally you will be experienced in teaching post 16 with a fascination in new opportunities and technologies. This role will incorporate the opportunity to create a vision for enhancing the learning environment and can also provide the chance to link with ambassadors from industry to inspire our students who aspire to pursue careers in computing.
You will be able to demonstrate commitment and understanding in order that every student gets the personal support and challenge they need to reach their full potential. We pride ourselves on being the kind of place people want to work where everyone recognises the buzz of excitement and togetherness, whatever stage they are at in their career. We invest in ensuring the quality of our relationships, fostering and building strong teams to share good and innovative practice, to promote learners’ achievements and to be the best that we can be.
We will play to your strengths and can offer you:
• The opportunity to flourish alongside supportive and caring staff with a strong team ethos
• A comprehensive induction programme for all new staff which continues with access to enriched professional development through a range of internal programmes and through our Teaching School Alliance
• Developmental opportunities for the next step in your career
• Access to expert coaching
• A strong and effective admin team to enable you to concentrate on your teaching
• Opportunities to teach across all key stages
• ICT rich, state of the art premises, with exceptional facilities and a range of benefits which includes cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes, access to the on-site gym and swimming pool, free parking, an employee discount scheme and provision of an ipad/laptop, a commitment to staff wellbeing and recognition initiatives through our wellbeing committee.
If your passion for your subject drives you as a teacher and you want to be a valued member of a team with strong spirit, we would love to hear from you.
For further information or to arrange a visit please contact Emma Over, HR Director on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk Application packs are available from Emma Over or visit our website http://castlephoenixtrust.org.uk/job-opportunities/vacancies/ to download further details. Find out more about us on https://youtu.be/9mlmgmD90fw Application forms to be returned to Emma Over on HumanResources@caludoncastle.co.uk
Closing date: 8.30 am on Monday 18 March 2019.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this posts will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.