ABC Teachers are seeking to recruit hard working, enthusiastic and reliable Teaching Assistants to work with school pupils with challenging behaviour in Wolverhampton.
You will demonstrate a professional approach and be able to take the initiative and work effectively with permanent staff members and have the aptitude to form good relationships and be able to communicate effectively with SEN individuals. It is vital that you hold a valid, recognised qualification (minimum level 3 TA Qualification) and/or have had at least 6 weeks recent experience of working within an SEN environment.
What we are looking for
· Experience of working with children with complex needs
· Proven experience of working in a PRU or a challenging behaviour setting
· A willingness to make a difference
· A calm, methodical and caring individual
· An individual looking to gain experience in a wide variety of settings
· Someone willing to travel
· Flexible day to day cover
· Days to suit your needs
· Part time/full time work available
· Potential permanent placements available
· Weekly pay
· Working within groups or on a 1:1 basis
· Assist the teacher in their daily activities
· Flexible working hours to meet your needs
· Detailed knowledge of local schools
· A dedicated consultant for your area
· We are the only Recruitment agency to be in partnership with TES
· We are the leading Education Recruitment Agency in the area
What to do next:
To be considered for this position you will be required to attend a face to face registration and hold an enhanced DBS check in Child Workforce. You will need to pay for this upfront, but once you are fully registered, have uploaded this onto the Update Service and have worked 1 full day with us then we will reimburse you the cost. At the registration we will discuss in more detail the work that you are looking for, your experience to date, and also how we are going to work best for you.
We will need to gain academic references to cover the last 12 months, one of which must be a school based reference. Our compliance team have a rigorous safeguarding and clearance process and this is how we know we are working with the best possible team of staff to employ in our schools.
Click to apply today! Or contact Richard Stonehouse by sending your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01543 410500 to discuss registering with us further.
Once you are fully cleared for work then you will be contacted by your consultant who will be able to tell you more about the roles currently available and what may be suitable to yourself. Each of our consultants covers their own individual areas across from the Midlands and across Staffordshire. We also have a second office in Loughborough where they cover the East Midlands also.
If you haven’t yet found what you are looking for, keep up to date with us on social media:
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.