Secondary Qualified Supply Teachers Required!
Across Various Specialisms for Great Sankey High School, Warrington.
Vision for Education are one of the fastest growing teaching supply agencies across the North of England and the leading supply arm of the Times Educational Supplement (TES).
The Cheshire Branch is recruiting for additional Supply Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Cover Supervisors to fulfill daily, short term and long term opportunities at one of our partnership Schools; Great Sankey High School, Warrington.
"Great Sankey High School is a place where every child is recognised as an individual, where their talents are nurtured, aspirations exceeded and where we collectively strive to achieve more. Academic attainment and achievement is high – our personalised curriculum empowers all students to achieve their ambitions and fulfill their high aspirations."
We're looking to expand our local base of specialists due to demand and would like to hear from you!
We have particular demand for PE and Core Subject Specialists at present.
NQT's and Experienced specialists alike are welcome to apply!
The benefits for working for Vision for Education;
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (uncapped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development; Team Teach, Safeguarding and Cover Supervisor workshops.
- We hold regular social events - Drinks Nights and Summer Family BBQ.
- We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates
It is essential that your hold a valid and recognised teaching qualification with a least six weeks experience recent experience of teaching in the UK.
We are also required to contact your past schools for a reference, all positions are subject to an enhanced DBS.
If you feel you have the qualities and drive we are looking for please contact Hayley Fenlon, Branch Manager