Supply Teacher - SEND School
- Bradford client SEND school
- Full / part time requirements
- Through Vision for Education, One of the UK's leading supply and recruitment agencies, helping support and teaching staff secure their perfect role.
- The pay for this role is £120 - £155 (per day)
Due to increased demand in this area we require a staff member to work on a daily and / or block basis in the Bradford area in a variety of SEND settings with children with a range of special needs. We will tailor bookings and selected schools to your strengths and areas of interest.
This work involves working on a temporary but ‘guaranteed’ basis and is subject to full vetting and referencing processes. There is a need for staff to are able to take on a longer term commitment when required, as well as sporadic days in regular settings.
We are ideally seeking primary trained or SEND trained staff with a specialism in Autism or working with Sensory needs. You may just be finishing an assignment, be looking for a change back into SEND or be a staff member looking to work on a more flexible basis only at certain times of the year.
We are interested in hearing from experienced SEND teachers as well as those in the earlier stages of their career or looking to develop experience in SEND; supply can be the ideal way to build this, with access to courses free of charge delivered by skilled professionals and with full support from a trained, supportive SEND consultant within the office.
Vision for Education is a professional and ethical agency, we offer the following:
- Paid by PAYE
- Full adherence to AWR
- Access to unlimited training free of charge
- Fully expensed social events to meet other staff
- Friendly and professional, knowledgeable and approachable
- We know SEND.
Please contact our SEND team in Huddersfield today for more information on this role 01484 642928 or email@example.com