SUPPORTING LEADER FOR GEOGRAPHY
MPS/UPS plus TLR2a £2,721pa
We are looking for an outstanding Geography specialist with a proven track record to assist our Curriculum leader in the leadership and management of an expanding department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced teacher who is ready to progress to middle leadership. Meadowhead is a rapidly changing and improving school under new leadership.
The successful candidate will be leading a dedicated and well established team.
You will be a person who thrives on challenge, enjoys working with young people and is passionate about seeing them achieve.
The person we are looking for should be:
- passionate and enthusiastic about learning and about their own specialist subject
- an inspirational, creative and highly effective teacher
- driven to ensure excellent progress for all, especially disadvantaged learners
- a hardworking, imaginative thinker who has excellent organisational and time management skills
- a team player who wants to work and engage with colleagues at all levels within the school.
At Meadowhead School Academy Trust you will find:
- students eager for success
- supportive colleagues
- excellent professional development and guidance
Closing date: Monday 18 March 2019 at 9.00am
Proposed interview date: Friday 22 March 2019
Completed application forms should be returned to the school marked for the attention of Ms J Kelsey via email to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Meadowhead School Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure.