Aldar Education are seeking an outstanding Teacher of Arabic and Islamic (UAE National) for Al Budoor Kindergarten Charter School for the next academic year 2021- 2022.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver lessons both online and in-person that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. The successful candidate will also possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
• Bachelor of Arabic Language and Diploma in Education
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as an Arabic Teacher.
• Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child.
• A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
• Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
• Ability to establish positive working relationships with a range of stakeholders, including the Board and Strategic Governance Group is essential
• Ability to understand the operational and financial requirements to manage a successful school is essential.
• Preferably looking for UAE Nationals for this position.
This job description is not all inclusive. Aldar Education reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We are also mindful on our national development strategy and encourage UAE Nationals in their application at our company.
As much as we would be delighted to entertain all applicants, due to high volume of applications and robust selection process, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 10 business days.
A covering letter and CV including details of two referees should be submitted via the TES website.
Aldar Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Offers of appointment are subject to satisfactory references and police clearance.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- A degree related to subject taught.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom or United States.
Al Budoor KG
United Arab Emirates
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Early Years
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 5 years