Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following temporary position: Temporary Teacher Assistants Part time position available 2019 school year.
- Support the mission, teachings and ethos of the Catholic Church’s work in schools.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- experience in working collaboratively with teaching staff in a classroom environment;
- experience in working with children with additional needs, including children on the autistic spectrum; and those with learning difficulties;
- ability to successfully implement programs and document progress regarding individual and/or small group support;
- preparedness to undergo further training in assisting children with special needs;
- ability to work to a timetable and show flexibility in the needs of the school.
- a Current NSW Working with Children Check
- ability to run small group intervention programs with staff support
- ability to work in a team Ideally applicants will be a committed Christian who will support the mission, ethos and teachings of the Catholic Church’s work in School.
Applications together with complete personal and professional resume, details of background and experience, service record in the above criteria, full documentation and names, addresses and phone numbers of at least three referees including a current employer and Parish Priest or Pastor from their local place of worship.
Applications must be emailed to:
Melissa Turner - Principal
Applications must be received by 9am Thursday 18 October 2018.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website