We are looking for a teacher who:
- Has been judged by others to have high quality teaching skills
- Has a passion for learning and teaching
- Has high expectations of themselves and the children
- Has the ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve their best
- Wants to contribute to the school as a whole
What do you need to know about us?
We were inspected in November 2013 and judged to be outstanding in all areas. We have an excellent local and national reputation. We are a National Support School.
We are a designated Inclusion Quality Mark Centre of Excellence through our outstanding work in supporting pupils and families.
Almost all parents and staff agreed and strongly agree that our children behave well, are safe and that they would recommend us to other parents.
We consistently perform in the top 10% of schools nationally for attainment and progress.
We have expanded to be 3 forms of entry with our extended and refurbished building completed for September 2015.
As a member of our staff you can expect:
- Brilliant children – enthusiastic and able, with excellent attitudes to learning
- Strong leadership; a school that is well organised and managed
- A fantastic staff; supportive and friendly.
- High quality CPD supporting you to be the best; we are able to talent spot and support teachers at every level of their career. We run our own NQT support programme with three other local schools.
- Excellent resources
Access to high quality networks and CPD opportunities through our work and links with national organizations including Challenge Partners, PiXL Primary and the SSAT.
Other useful information:
We have a current school roll of 610 pupils
We serve a culturally, socially economic diverse community
Our pupils behave outstandingly well and always give their best
We provide them with a rich and varied curriculum both in and out of the classroom
We are a happy staff team – we laugh a lot!
We support one another. People want to come and work with us.
We provide very good support for staff, where ever they are on their career path.
Our parents are incredibly supportive and want to help their children to learn.
See our website for further details about our school. Read our weekly newsletter to see what we are doing.