The Governors of Willoughby School wish to appoint a highly motivated and outstanding teacher, to join our dynamic Special School. Applications are welcomed from candidates with either EYFS, Primary or Secondary School experience. The successful candidate will have a passion for special education, a record of outstanding teaching and learning, pupil achievement and pastoral care. The successful candidate will be;
- A highly motivated and inspirational classroom practitioner
- Creative and innovative, with excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Committed to maximising pupil progress
- Adaptable and eager to meet the changing demands of the school and the needs of all pupils
- A teacher who is able to motivate, lead, support and challenge pupils and staff to be successful
- Committed to the inclusion of all children with special educational needs
- A team player who shares the Willoughby vision
Willoughby is an all need, through school (2 – 19) for students with moderate, severe, profound and complex needs. We offer a highly supportive learning environment with excellent facilities. Enthusiasm combined with energy and perseverance are a prerequisite; as is the desire to be involved in all aspects of the development of an outstanding and cutting edge Special School, at the forefront of educational improvement and attainment. The successful candidate will be paid on the Main Pay Scale.
Further details and an application form are available on our website www.willoughby.lincs.sch.uk. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by emailing Terri Collett, school administrator; email@example.com
Willoughby is committed to the protection and safety of pupils and the successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and meet the requirements of the person specification. Willoughby welcomes applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Closing Date: 9:00am on Monday 15th October 2018. Interviews to be held on Thursday 18th October 2018.