Northampton College are seeking to recruit staff who have a strong interest in education and training to support our new Advanced Construction Engineering provision (ACE) which will deliver a wide range of Construction Engineering and Built Environment education and training programmes.
We are looking for teaching staff within the Construction Engineering sector. The Centre will offer courses for young students on full-time Study Programmes (16 to 18s), professional development courses for Adult Students and Apprenticeships in the following disciplines:
- Painting, decorating and interior design.
- Carpentry, joinery and theatre/film set production.
- Bench joinery and furniture production.
- Plumbing and Gas Engineering.
- Electrical Installations and Security Alarm / Surveillance Systems.
- Wall and floor tiling.
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Brickwork and Landscaping.
- Plastering – solid and fibrous.
- Environmental Technologies – solar thermal, pv, GSHP, ASHP.
- Construction Project Management.
- Building Services Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Construction Plant Repair and Maintenance.
- Construction Plant Operations.
- Welding and Fabrication.
- CAD and BIM.
- Rail Sector Engineering.
- Maths, English and IT.
Options for multi-disciplinary education and training at level 1 and 2 followed by specialisation at levels 2 and 3 with progression routes at levels 4 and 5 for technician, supervisory and management roles in Construction Engineering.
You do not have to be a qualified teacher/trainer as full support to achieve teaching qualifications will be available and we welcome:
- Current industry skilled practitioners.
- Retiring armed forces personnel.
- Recent University Graduates.
Full-time, part-time and flexible working opportunities are available.
Attractive rates of pay, pension schemes and holiday allowances amongst other benefits are available for all roles.
So, if you’re looking for a new challenge, or want to discover how your skills can transfer to a different sector, don’t miss the opportunity to attend our recruitment fairs on Thursday 4th or Wednesday 17th January 2018 at our Booth Lane, Northampton site.
To register your interest or for further information please go to www.northamptoncollege.ac.uk/ConstructionEngineering or come along between 4 and 7.30pm on one of the above days.
This post will require a DBS check. We strive to achieve diversity in our staff to reflect the community we serve.