Overview of role
StudyLab School in Moscow looks for an expert in preparation for UK school common entrance exams. We look for an expert who can lead our students to ambitious academic goals and demonstrates a result-oriented approach.
Our students apply for highly selective boarding schools therefore, require high level of dedication and customized approach from a tutor.
The teacher will be responsible for preparing children for entering boarding schools (primarily in the UK). The lessons take place on 1-1 basis. The goal is to develop effective study strategies and academic English capabilities in order to prepare students for school environment and successfully passing the exams.
- Lead students to their academic goal
- Devise study plan based on student’s academic goal
- Prepare for English (up to A-Level), verbal/non-verbal reasoning, UKISET, ISEB, CAT, English Litarature (up to A-Level), 11+, 13+, 15+
- Apply individualized approach in a classroom
- Monitor the student's progress and adapt the study program depending on the student needs
- Degree in English/ Humanitarian studies and/or Education from a well-recognized university is desirable
- EFL teaching qualification (CELTA, TEFL, etc.)
- Experience in working with international students
- Outstanding students' results in passsing the exams and entering highly selective boarding schools
- Exemplary communication skills
- Well-roundedness, a good sense of humor
The successful candidate
- Energetic and team-oriented
- Experienced in teaching study strategies for l students
- A willingness to make a minimum of 2 years commitment to the position
Why teachers choose StudyLab School?
- A variety of educational projects and courses available
- A School with a strong academic environment
- Ambitious and motivated students
- Great team of teachers with diversified talents
- Academic and administrative support 24/7
- Annual contracts on successful completion of the probationary period
- Full visa support
- Competitive pay
StudyLab School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers, criminal record check or the DBS.
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
For more information please visit the website https://www.studylab.ru/courses-in-moscow