Position: Teacher in charge of Music and Community Music Development
Apply by: Midday 18th July 2019
Contract term: Permanent
Job start: September 2019
School Visits: By appointment
Interview: 19th July 2019
CORE Education Trust is inspired and guided by its 4 CORE values of Collaboration; Opportunity; Respect and Excellence. The Trust is led by some of Birmingham's leading educational and business leaders.
We are looking to appoint a Teacher in charge of Music and Community Music Development at Central Academy, 156 Newhall Street Birmingham, B3 1SJ. You will be joining a trust whose sole aim is to ensure that all students achieve their very best. Please view the Academy website to learn more about the school.
The role will include;
• To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
• To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher / Form Tutor.
• To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
• To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
• To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for students’ personal and academic growth
The ability to be flexible and versatile will be fundamental within this role.
If you would like an application pack, further details can be found on our website www.corecentral.academy/vacancies
Alternatively, you can contact Mrs Rebecca Hawkings at the Academy on 0121 729 7160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CORE Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Services) Check is required for all successful applicants.
Please submit your application form, and any supporting documents, to email@example.com. Only those applicants submitting a CORE Education Trust Application will be considered. Please note that Birmingham City Council application forms will not be accepted.
The successful candidate will need to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please note we do not accept CV’s.
CORE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer.