Post Title: Teacher x 3
Department: Ebor Gardens and Victoria Primary Academy
Reporting to: Executive Principal, Heads of School and Vice Principals
Salary within the range: EYFS / Key Stage 1 / Key Stage 2 - Teachers Main Pay Scale 1-6
Are you an inspirational teacher wanting to join a family of schools that makes a difference?
Are you prepared to think outside of the box and explore exciting and innovative approaches to teaching and learning?
If so, our Leeds schools could be the place for you. As the Trust continues to grow we are looking to appoint teachers to join our teams, initially working across our primary sites. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference to support pupil’s needs and raise achievement.
We can offer:
- Lively and engaged children
- A commitment to your continued professional development
- A vibrant, creative school committed to consistently improving outcomes
- A welcoming and friendly community of committed staff and governors
- A supportive and caring environment
At Wellspring Academy Trust we believe that every school is unique, because it has a unique history, it serves a unique community context and is full of unique individuals. We value and celebrate the unique identities of our schools. We encourage them to innovate, create and develop their uniqueness because we want others to learn from them. Excellence is about diversity, not conformity. We do not believe that one size fits all.
As the Trust continues to grow our roles offer pathways for ambitious and dynamic individuals who are determined to make a difference. We value our people; collegial working at all levels is central to our culture. High quality induction training and ongoing professional development support are guaranteed. There will be a broad range of opportunities for you to realise your professional vision and ambitions within the Trust.
We are interested in hearing from people who:
- Are creative, imaginative, committed and passionate about learning
- Can lead and inspire others
- Have a commitment to working with children and young people with challenging behaviour
- Continued improvement to become a truly outstanding school in the eyes of children and communities.
- Are passionate about learning
- Can communicate your passion to children and colleagues alike
Wellspring Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. All posts are offered subject to enhanced DBS checks. References will be taken up prior to interview.
If you are currently living overseas or have lived / worked overseas in the last five years please be aware that you will be required to provide an overseas criminal records check from the country/countries you have resided in, if you are the preferred candidate for the post.
If you would like further information about these posts and would like to arrange a visit, please contact the Executive Principal via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 19th October 2018 (noon).
Interviews: To be held w/c 22nd October 2018.